MassResistance TV – another front in the culture war!
Latest in our hard-hitting series: “Save our Churches” featuring Dr. Robert Oscar Lopez
Episode 2: In this show he relates another "Top Ten Stories." Across denominations and around the world, the infiltration of churches from the LGBT lobby and other leftist groups continues with massive funding and coordination. This is too important a fight to avoid!
September 5, 2018
In this, Episode 2 of Save Our Churches, ten more stories highlighting the high stakes involved in defending our churches from left-wing encroachment.
- A new religious study vindicates ex-gays.
- UK's Christian Concern is victorious against a litigious drag queen.
- Cardinal Newman Society calls out elite Catholic university for awarding abortion advocate.
- Why is a top "reliable" Presbyterian teaming up with suspicious "gay Christian" groups?
- Why is a new "audit" coming to score how gay-approving churches are?
- John Zmirak calls out the callousness and corruption in church hierarchy on borders and sex abuse.
- Atheist books for children -- the new battleground for youth?
- Why cathedrals fly gay pride flags.
- One of the usual suspects in gay Catholic subversion is at it again -- in Ireland.
- The next segment in our ongoing investigation of the American Academy of Religion.
Get ready for Episode 3, to run on Monday, Sept. 10.
Look for a new episode of MassResistance TV every Monday! For a long time we’ve felt that there’s something important missing from the battlefront that the rest of the pro-family conservative movement just doesn’t provide. So this is different than our regular MassResistance postings. It’s direct. It’s edgy. It’s culture warfare. (And it's not posted on YouTube, so it won't be taken down by some snotty Google liberal!)
Our first series is Save Our Churches, featuring Dr. Robert Oscar Lopez, director of Texas-MassResistance. He is also an ex-homosexual, so he is particularly disturbed that barely anyone is sounding the alarm about the rapid infiltration of the LGBT movement (and other radical movements) into virtually all the major Christian denominations – and even a major Orthodox Jewish yeshiva. “The spiritual warfare is so vicious and complicated,” he said, “and somebody has to talk about it.”
(Some of you may remember MassResistance Radio from 2006 and 2007. Each show then was broadcast on local Boston AM radio. It was certainly the most unrestrained show of the time, and most informative on culture war issues. Our new effort will continue in that vein!)
Please help us continue to do our uncompromising work!
Your support will make the difference!