MassResistance TV – another front in the culture war!
Episode 3 in our hard-hitting series: “Save our Churches” featuring Dr. Robert Oscar Lopez
September 10, 2018
In this show Dr. Lopez relates more Top Ten Stories of the the ongoing left-wing - and particularly LGBT - attack on Christian churches, including subversion from within. (See this week's topics listed below.)
This week's topics: In this, Episode 3 of Save Our Churches, ten more stories highlighting the high stakes involved in defending our churches.
- A Lutheran pastor extols "queerness" as nothing other than beauty, anoints gay pastor married to a drag queen.
- The Episcopal Church continues its post-Eugene-Robinson slide downward.
- In the Pacific Ocean, are whites or islanders playing the barbarians?
- An Alabama Presbyterian calls out same-sex-attracted Christianity – in ways that would've been super helpful before the recent LGBT “Revoice” conference, rather than after it.
- A direct response to an evangelical filibuster against supporting reparative therapy.
- The Pope's staff avoids addressing gay sex abuse but kowtows to German homosexuals infuriated over a word.
- Swiss Catholic officials attack “homophobia” instead of attacking homosexual molestation.
- Another pro-abortion Christian sect?
- Yes, they are coming for Christian kids with LGBT propaganda – right in our churches.
- When Baptists go bad, institutions can turn more rotten than anyone could imagine.
Get ready for Episode 4, to run on Monday, Sept. 17.
Look for a new episode of MassResistance TV every Monday! For a long time we’ve felt that there’s something important missing from the battlefront that the rest of the pro-family conservative movement just doesn’t provide. So this is different than our regular MassResistance postings. It’s direct. It’s edgy. It’s culture warfare. (And it's not posted on YouTube, so it won't be taken down by some snotty Google liberal!)
Our first MassResistance TV series is Save Our Churches, featuring Dr. Robert Oscar Lopez, director of Texas-MassResistance. As an ex-homosexual, he is particularly disturbed that barely anyone is sounding the alarm about the rapid infiltration of the LGBT movement (and other radical movements) into virtually all the major Christian denominations – and even a major Orthodox Jewish yeshiva. “The spiritual warfare is so vicious and complicated,” he said, “and somebody has to talk about it.”
(Some of you may remember MassResistance Radio from 2006 and 2007. Each show then was broadcast on local Boston AM radio. It was certainly the most unrestrained show of the time, and most informative on culture war issues. Our new effort will continue in that vein!)
Please help us continue to do our uncompromising work!
Your support will make the difference!