MassResistance TV – another front in the culture war!
Episode 5 in our hard-hitting series: “Save our Churches” featuring Dr. Robert Oscar Lopez
Ten more stories on the "culture war" within Christianity
September 25, 2018
For Episode 5 we continue our look into the breadth and depth of left-wing (and LGBT) subversion in all the major American churches, with a few spots of good news here and there. (See this week's topics listed below.)
This week's topics: In this, Episode 5 of Save Our Churches, ten more stories highlighting the high stakes involved in defending our churches.
Few could imagine a more chilling conspiracy between Harvard University’s “religion scholars” and the FBI – to keep Christian orthodoxy in check. But it's not a nightmare. It's real.
- The Jesuits have set up the perfect global infrastructure for a true gay cabal. Their own quotes tell the whole story. It’s more radical than most people could imagine.
- Christian adoption agencies may be sinking deeper into a “gay parenting” trap that will ruin their mission.
- An American Thinker writer weighs predictions about which conflicting urge will win in the left-wing media: the love of Pope Francis's radical ideas – or the love of beating up whoever is in power when a Catholic scandal breaks.
- It's Groundhog Day again and the NYTimes runs another piece about liberals taking back the evangelical camp.
- From Buffalo to Georgetown, Catholic colleges collapse into total depravity.
- In Mormon-dense Utah, a voice of clarity on marriage – by a politician in a heated race!
- The “Dallas Statement on Social Justice and the Gospel” strikes refreshing new ground for an evangelical resurgence.
- Matthew Vines' trip to Orlando promoting pro-LGBT heresy was just another flim-flam game.
- More on Sam Alberry coming to the US pushing a “church audit” and bringing the message of “Same sex relationships: should we agree to disagree?” to churches:
Get ready for Episode 6, to run on Monday, Oct. 1.
Look for a new episode of MassResistance TV every Monday! For a long time we’ve felt that there’s something important missing from the battlefront that the rest of the pro-family conservative movement just doesn’t provide. So this is different than our regular MassResistance postings. It’s direct. It’s edgy. It’s culture warfare. (And it's not posted on YouTube, so it won't be taken down by some snotty Google liberal!)
Our first MassResistance TV series is Save Our Churches, featuring Dr. Robert Oscar Lopez, director of Texas-MassResistance. As an ex-homosexual, he is particularly disturbed that barely anyone is sounding the alarm about the rapid infiltration of the LGBT movement (and other radical movements) into virtually all the major Christian denominations – and even a major Orthodox Jewish yeshiva. “The spiritual warfare is so vicious and complicated,” he said, “and somebody has to talk about it.”
(Some of you may remember MassResistance Radio from 2006 and 2007. Each show then was broadcast on local Boston AM radio. It was certainly the most unrestrained show of the time, and most informative on culture war issues. Our new effort will continue in that vein!)
Please help us continue to do our uncompromising work!
Your support will make the difference!