MassResistance TV – another front in the culture war!
Episode 5 in our hard-hitting series: “Save our Churches” featuring Dr. Robert Oscar Lopez
Ten more stories on the "culture war" within Christianity
September 25, 2018
For Episode 5 we continue our look into the breadth and depth of left-wing (and LGBT) subversion in all the major American churches, with a few spots of good news here and there. (See this week's topics listed below.)
This week's topics: In this, Episode 5 of Save Our Churches, ten more stories highlighting the high stakes involved in defending our churches.
Few could imagine a more chilling conspiracy between Harvard University’s “religion scholars” and the FBI – to keep Christian orthodoxy in check. But it's not a nightmare. It's real.
- The Jesuits have set up the perfect global infrastructure for a true gay cabal. Their own quotes tell the whole story. It’s more radical than most people could imagine.
- Christian adoption agencies may be sinking deeper into a “gay parenting” trap that will ruin their mission.
- An American Thinker writer weighs predictions about which conflicting urge will win in the left-wing media: the love of Pope Francis's radical ideas – or the love of beating up whoever is in power when a Catholic scandal breaks.
- It's Groundhog Day again and the NYTimes runs another piece about liberals taking back the evangelical camp.
- From Buffalo to Georgetown, Catholic colleges collapse into total depravity.
- In Mormon-dense Utah, a voice of clarity on marriage – by a politician in a heated race!
- The “Dallas Statement on Social Justice and the Gospel” strikes refreshing new ground for an evangelical resurgence.
- Matthew Vines' trip to Orlando promoting pro-LGBT heresy was just another flim-flam game.
- More on Sam Alberry coming to the US pushing a “church audit” and bringing the message of “Same sex relationships: should we agree to disagree?” to churches:
Please help us continue to do our uncompromising work!
Your support will make the difference!