Why should this Canadian trial be important to you?
December 15, 2018
Canada may be where the United States and other Western countries are headed. It has institutionalized in its legal code the radical LGBT ideology that defies science and logic, and enforces it aggressively starting in their elementary schools and throughout all society. On this issue, Canada has become totalitarian, and everybody is affected.
- There seems to be no endpoint to this agenda. In Canada it has gone from simply “prohibited” speech to compelled speech in a way that is beyond Orwellian. For example, The Tribunal instructed the participants to call a man “she” and use a woman’s title (“Ms. Oger”) or be subject to fines.
- Bill Whatcott is tremendously important because he is willing to boldly stand up to this lunacy – and continuously tell the truth without hesitation. People like him are critical because the only way to be effective against this is to be direct and uncompromising. (That approach was what precipitated the fall of the Soviet Union, the collapse of segregation in the US, and so many similar seemingly unstoppable oppressive regimes.)
- Here in the United States, things are on the cusp of getting much worse than they are now. The so-called Equality Act is pending in Congress. It would federalize the severe sexual-orientation and gender-identity laws. These laws are also continuing to get passed in states and locales. They are the starting point for further tyranny.
- A large number of jurisdictions in the United States already have “human rights” tribunals, or commissions as they are called here. They are becoming more powerful, arrogant, and aggressive against pro-family and religious people.
- The LGBT indoctrination in our schools is already becoming virtually unstoppable, whether embedded in the curriculum or promoted by LGBT student clubs (supported by the schools). Little children are being confused and drawn into unhealthy behaviors and "lifestyles." Transgender self-identifying students are creating chaos all over the country, demanding access to opposite-sex restrooms, locker rooms, and athletic teams. Any criticism of such curriculum would be illegal discrimination if we follow Canada’s lead, and these programs would become forever embedded in our schools.
In other words, what is happening to Bill could soon be happening to you. But it’s fearless and uncompromising people like Bill Whatcott who are the key to stopping this behemoth.
MassResistance is proud to have Bill Whatcott as our Canada MassResistance leader. We hope to nurture a hundred more like him!
Please help us continue to do our uncompromising work!
Your support will make the difference!